We are not Attorneys.
We will not, and do not give legal advice, suggestions, or opinions.
Notaries are authorized by law to perform 6 basic duties:
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Take acknowledgments
- Attest to photocopies of certain documents
- Solemnize marriage
- Verify vehicle identification numbers (VINs) – Hillsborough, FL Tax Office is Free
- Certify the contents of a safe-deposit box
Notaries are authorized by Florida State Governments to help people with non-
contentious legal matters: those related with Deeds, Estates, etc………
|Power of attorney||Affidavits||Statements||Oaths|
|Acknowledgements||Request for birth certificate||Medical documents and directives||Affirmations|
|Advance healthcare directives||Certifications||Verification forms||Solemnize marriage|
|Certified copies||Construction documents and permits||Business documents||Petition to show custody & visitation|
|Custody agreements||Nursing home and hospital forms||Jurat(s)||Mining claims|
For documents that need a witness, please schedule an appointment online, so that we may accommodate your need ahead of schedule.
Notary will notary your documents if:
- You are the person signing all documentation
- You must show proper acceptable identification
- Please do not pre-sign documents; which we have to notarize
- You must understand the legality of the documents being notarized.
Proper identification would include one of the followings:
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida State Issued ID
- Alien Registration/Green Card Picture ID
- Military ID
Why choose idu LiveScan Services for your Notary Public needs?
- Available 5 days a week 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Same day and Saturday Appointments
- 1st Page and stamp is $8.00, additional pages are $5.00